It’s a Busy Weekend!
First up we have Kidspalooza taking place today, Saturday March 19, over in Downtown El Paso!
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
Come bring the kids from 10:30am to 5pm and enjoy everything Kidspalooza has to offer:
- Concerts by kids
- Jumping Balloons
- Dancing and Sing-a-longs
- Kiddie Rides
- Arts and Crafts
- CIRCUS ARTS BY ODD LAB!!
DOWNLOAD FULL EVENT PDF HERE
Juggling at the Bataan Death March
“The Bataan Memorial Death March is a challenging march through the high desert terrain of White Sands Missile Range, conducted in honor of the heroic service members who defended the Philippine Islands during World War II, sacrificing their freedom, health and, in many cases, their very lives.”
On Sunday March 20, for the 3rd year in a row Odd lab is proud to march in solidarity with many of America’s enlisted military and veterans. While many choose to wear 35lb packs on their backs, the Odd Lab circus crew has decided to juggle, hoop, and spin their way across 26.2 miles of dry, desert sun over White Sands Missile Range.
Event FAQs Here
What exactly does Odd Lab offer?
Personalized entertainment. Both Ambient and Main Stage:
AMBIENT entertainment is when the entertainers roam around and interact with the guests. Like Stilt Walkers passing out party favors at a wedding or the Mushroom Light Parade
MAIN STAGE entertainment is when our performers are put front and center to put a show on for the guests. This is what our signature Fire Show is all about.
But what about specific acts?
Now for the fun part.
- Our mesmerizing high-flying women will dazzle as they twist and flip and roll through the air on their long beautiful silks.
Steampunk Stilt Walkers
- Classy, unique, and bold while retaining an air of mystery. These are our most popular nonfire entertainment and never fail to be a spectacle and amazing photo opportunity.
- … with a twist. These are no ordinary sword and puppy dog makers, our professionals will twist you a masterpiece. And if you tell us in advance, they can make you something really special. How about a helmet from your favorite football team? Or a dress made entirely of balloons? A dragon? An Archway for your wedding or quinceanera? Just let us take care of it.
- This includes any number of dances, including prop manipulation. So you will see anything from our flexible Firefox’s Four-hoop fantastic, to Alex’s dazzling diabolo display.
- Our jugglers have been all over the world honing their craft. Watch them perform intricate patterns as they pass to each other while ducking and weaving around.
- Take a look at more amazing photo ops for your event! Our mad scientist loves his shop, and he’s always cranking out something new. The Mushroom Light Parade and The Astronut ALWAYS turn heads at festivals and concerts.
- It’s what you’ve been waiting for. Ranging anywhere from backyard birthday parties to all out music festival productions, our fire show is our signature service and is how we got our start. Let us show you why.
Hey all you Lab Monkeys, big news. Odd Lab is putting together our first ever event! That’s right, we’re not being hired, contracted, or commissioned.
If you’ve ever wanted to see what we do this is it! This is OUR show!
DESERT FLAME CARNIVAL
OCT. 23 2015
Jazzercise “La Buena Vida”
3217 El Camino Real
Las Cruces, NM 88007
6pm – 10pm
It’s going to be a great time. Let me try and paint a picture here: You’ll Come have a beer, get an elaborate bow and arrow balloon twisted, and eat some great food. Then watch a juggling act, take a pic with the stilt walkers, possibly more beer. Then you’ll play some games like the Zombie Shooting Gallery and finish it off with internationally recognized band The Chamanas (Rolling Stone anyone??).
Then…… that’s it.
Until we put on our biggest fire show yet as the finale!
WARNING: There may be more fire than you’re entirely comfortable with.
Doesn’t that sound like fun?
Best of all, it is open to ALL AGES!
We will have:
- Santa Fe Grill Food Truck
- High Desert Brewing
- Balloon Twisting
- Great Vendors!
- Carnival Games
- Party O Matic Photobooth
- Stilt Walkers
- Aerial Acrobats
- … and more!
Triple whammy photos of Lady SpaghettiO’s herself at the Las Cruces farmers market last Wednesday. Not your ordinary soft-shoe parasol routine, but definitely an eye catcher!
Photo Credit: Melissa Hall https://www.facebook.com/melissahall456?fref=photo